HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:59 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Frontend/UI Developer - React Native/Redux (3-6 yrs)
Hiring for the position of Frontend UI Developer (React Native) for an E-Mobility Company.
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 3+ years
Job Description :
- You will design digital product experiences across our product suite.
- You weave iconography, typography, color, space, and texture together to help users successfully navigate our products. The React Native developer will be focused on buildinginnovative implementations while partnering with front end & back-end team.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual and functional elements of the application.
- You will own UI/UX designs and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Having a passion for what design and UI/UX can bring to an application is extremely important. Ideally, the person that fills this role could bounce between creating visual designs and production ready code with an emphasis on the latter.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Stay on top of UI frameworks/technology trends and best practices for web and mobile.
- Jump between design and development roles.
- Maintain and support organizational UI/UX patterns and methodologies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Experience in React Native & Redux.
- Deep knowledge and experience building UX & UI style and pattern guides.
- Experience translating UI/UX designs to code.
- Experience with prototyping tool is a big plus.
- Experience in connecting with Restful Web Services.
- Experience in CLIs, WebPack, Grunt, Bower etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines.
- Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively.
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- You are curious, innovative, detail-oriented and an awesome team player, excited about our product, and excited to join the rest of our talented team.
Interested candidates can apply or call on 9920334227