Frontend Engineer - React.js/Redux (2-5 yrs)
Frontend Engineer - React.js - IIT/NIT/BITS
About Employer :
- Employer is Canada's leading auto-parts e-commerce company. As ardent supporters of the global Right To Repair movement, their mission is to help people repair one of their most prized possessions- cars. Along with an online store that provides the fastest delivery of auto-parts at the lowest price, they've also built a smart IoT device that can be plugged in vehicles to monitor their health, and predict breakdown.
- Founded in 2015 by PhDs, IIT graduates, and veterans of the auto-parts industry- they're well-funded, fast-growing, profitable, and in the process of expanding operations to a few other countries.
- They're seeking frontend engineers to work collaboratively with their talented cross-functional teams to solve unique problems, and create a wow experience for millions of their customers. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment, and loves to write code. High-quality, maintainable code.
Skills & Requirements :
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to organize code in smaller and cleaner components
- Some experience in UI/UX Design is desired
- ReactJs + Redux knowledge a plus
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Strong sense of ownership - should take a requirement & implement feature from start to finish
Whats' in it for you?
- Great Company Culture
- Equity in a fast-growing, well-funded startup
- Opportunity to move to Canada
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Powerful laptops and huge screens
- Daily time for self-learning
- Frequent team outings
- Recreational games (TT, Foosball, Chess)
- Beer on tap (in few locations)