Recruiter at iMind Your Business
Views:635 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
For a Series C $15M funded, Fintech company based in CBD, Bangalore (in the vicinity of MG Road), we are looking for an outstanding React JS Staff Engineer to be responsible for the coding, design realization and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Tier 1 institute and 2 to 4 years in a Product company are preferable.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with UI/UX designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and logical reasoning
- Previous React Knowledge/Experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and Object-Oriented Programming
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Familiarity with backend programming languages such as PHP, Node.js is a plus
- BTech in computer science or a related field