Frontend Developer - Web & Mobile Applications (2-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Development of new products and enhancement of existing products and tools solutions.
- Build and improve web applications, cross-platform mobile applications, and front-end software components.
- Design and development of map-based web and mobile user interface for location tracking and monitoring
- Design and implement high-quality HTML5 based, responsive user interfaces with emphasis on usability and response time
- Use BI and reporting tools to design, implement/enhance dashboard and reports module
- Ensure that the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered with designing and coding solutions
- Driving evaluation of any new technologies and been adopted into actual use for product development
- Write unit tests, automated regression tests for user interfaces and tracking defects as they occur
- Consistently deliver work product(s) that exceed department quality metrics
- Participate in the development of technical specifications for products
- Provide input to architects and product management on issues and concerns
- Support efforts to improve the existing software development processes used by the product team
- Stay current on our shared component library to help ensure we are reusing shared components
- Work collaboratively with QA engineers through participation in the testing process and review of QA documentation