HR Executive at Spurrin
Views:17 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
We are a talent search agency based in Bangalore and we are currently hiring for top-tier based Company for their Front End Developer position in Bangalore location.
You can find the detailed job description below. If the position suits well with your aspirations, please get back to me with an updated resume of yours for further processing.
Experience : 5-10 years
Reactjs : 1 year
Notice Period : 60 days or days
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)