HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:64 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Frontend Developer - Reac/t.jsNode.js (3-8 yrs)
Exp level : 3 to 8 years for Front end developers( or UI developers)
Mandatory skills : JAVA script + React .JS or Java script + Angular 4 / 5
We can go ahead with the service based company candidates also apart from core product based company candidates those are deputed on product clients and working on products from scratch to minimum 2 years.
We can process only to those candidates who have mentioned their product - project details in the profile with name and tenure
Job Description :
Designation : Senior / Software Engineer
Years of experience : 3-8 years
Roles and Responsibilities :
Process responsibilities: the goal is to maintain optimal work organization and to continuously improve the processes which will lead to the results, through :
- Identification of areas for improvement and methods for increasing efficiency
- Effective process management (organization of work and SCRUM ceremony)
- Ensuring good communication with the Product Owner
- Identifying organizational problems in the team, active approach in dealing with issues and/or escalation Technical responsibilities: the goal is to ensure the delivery of quality software, maintain stable and scalable system, through:
- Analyzing and translating requirements to task specifications
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code that has significant impact on the project
- Performing various tests in order to ensure software quality, providing suggestions for improvement, performing code reviews
- Building releases, software deployment
- Working closely with the software architect to suggest improvements regarding design and architecture
- Defining software coding standards for the team, identifying and suggesting tools and platforms for use
- Timely detection of blockers that may lead to delay in task realization; recognizing and communicating risks to Division Lead
Technical Expertise :
Educational Requirements :
- Any Technical Graduate with relevant experience. Preferably a Btech, BE or technical PG course
- Full - time and from premiere institutes
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes
- To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of the team that deploys something to production every 6 minutes.
- Global products developed in-house - We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality.
- The fact that our products are being used by half of the world's population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often.
- Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry
- We challenge you not to grow! Whether it's horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow
- Starting from the Dev Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3- day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development. + Pay & Perks
- Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Skills : Optional HTML,CSS and Enterprise application
Qualifications : BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech/MCA
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time