Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:1029 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
- Primary focus will be to deliver high quality frontend across all our applications
- He / She should ideally be an design for development of all frontend-side logic ensuring high performance and responsiveness from the front-end
- Work with user personas, employ, were appropriate, wireframing, rapidprototyping, user journeys, and testing in both Lean and Agile approaches.
- He / She will be required to do code reviews and set coding standards for all the frontend implementation.
Essential Skills :
- B Tech/M Tech/BE/MCA/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject - Design and implementation of performant web applications
- 6- 9 Years of UI, UX design and implementation experience
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
- Deep understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as SaSS Less
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Reasonable experience working with Mini Mongo
- Understanding responsiveness, accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
Desirable Skills :
- UI certifications
- Working experience in Insurance Industry
- Blockchain or DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) platforms
- Some knowledge or experience of cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Web Server Platform experience Tomcat