Manager - HR at Leo Burnett
Views:171 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Frontend Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (2-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Minimum 6 months experience on CMS website maintenance
- Experience of responsive Mailer development
- Implementation of development and unit testing of HTML templates and components.
- Good communication skills and basic technical understanding
- Marketing domain experience or agency experience is advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 years hands on UI development experience.
- Proficient understanding of web and email mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is an advantage
- Knowledge of Bootstrap 3.0 & later
- Basic level of knowledge and understanding of JS frameworks i.e. Angular/Vue.js/React.
- Be proficient with image authoring tools like Photoshop, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them and knowledge of W3 standards.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN / TFS.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them