HR at AI Product Based company
Views:720 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Frontend Developer - HTML/CSS/React.js (2-4 yrs)
We're looking for a front end engineer with an eye for best practices and scalability. We'd like to see a generalist who thinks seriously about what is best for a product and displays the following :
- Drive new feature development - from ideation to PoC to testing to scalable production deployments.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Working on continuously improving tools and systems.
- Work alongside an excellent, cross-functional team across Engineering, Product and Design
Required Skills :
- At least 2 years of experience writing, testing, optimizing code
- Familiarity with semantic, structured HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of the React ecosystem
- Use of TypeScript or Flow, comfortable using ES6/ES7
- Familiarity with performance optimization and profiling tools
- Familiarity with modern browser specifications
- Strong proponent for best practices and code quality
- Good communication skills
Preferred Skills : Pet projects and open source contributions are a big plus as well
Qualifications : Bachelor's degree in CS/EE, or equivalent experience
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Office in downtown Mountain View, close to Caltrain and coffee shops
- Lunch catering
- Fun, small office work environment