IT recruiter at Target HR
Views:72 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
- You don't shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup.
- You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
- You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred).
- You keep pace with the ever-changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers).
- You are a do-er and ensure you see things out on production environments.
- Lastly, you're expected to know your way around GIT and - nix environments.