Job Description :
What you will do :
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at our client
- Building responsive and elegant mobile + desktop web UIs.
- Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
Required Experience :
- Minimum product dev experience of 3+ years in web/mobile start-ups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem is, more fun you have.
- You've proven experience in the past to showcase the previous point either in your past work experience or during study courses by getting involved in open-source projects (like GSoC etc).
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment and finally monitoring.
Skills required :
- You don't shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup.
- You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
- You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred).
- You keep pace with the ever-changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers).
- You are a doer and ensure you see things out on production environments.
- Lastly, you are expected to know your way around GIT and - nix environments.