Frontend Developer - AngularJS (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service.
- Primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Preferred Skills :
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, SCSS, Less, Angular 2 to Angular 6
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Strong Experience in Bootstrap
- Work Experience in Reusable Custom component / Custom Modules
- Work Experience in JSON Schema form
- knowledge in Plugin Architecture
- Experience in Karma & e2e
- Experience in Webpack or System Js
- Strong knowledge of handling restful web services
- Strong knowledge of Responsive web template like convert PSD to Responsive template
- Must have worked on responsive web and mobile designs
- Experience in Angular-cli and its configuration
- Strong knowledge of coding standard
- Should be a Creative thinker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, self-discipline and self-driven.
- Attention to detail and quick learner
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines