About Employer :
Employer offers quick and easy personal loans up to - 50,000 within 24 hours to salaried individuals without a credit history earning at least - 15,000 a month through an app-based interface that is innovative, simplistic and easy to use.
Employer uses complex algorithms to aggregate data from different mediums and generates a credit report with over 500 data points available to deliver an amazing and improved lending experience to their customers, thereby helping young salaried professionals achieve their financial goals effortlessly.
The employer believes in helping individuals who want to help themselves and are responsible with their finances.
What would be expected of you?
- As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for creating web products which are customer facing as well as internal tools.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Candidates with Node.js experience will be preferred
- Experience with frontend testing on Selenium
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify bottlenecks and fix bugs and make better performing applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Learn and implements new concept and frameworks
- Collaborate in building optimized architecture