Hiring Manager at Fiddich Consulting
Views:2323 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several brands in India. The technology developed takes a beating of serving and tracking 20M+ impressions a day. It runs crunching algorithms and keyword discovery routines using distributed computing, housing the entire data in distributed caches and sharded MySQL databases. We are currently a 70+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
Are you interested in building products used by hundreds of millions of people- Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace- Sokrati is seeking an experienced Front End Engineer that is passionate about building web applications.
You'd need to be expert in:
- Writing high-performance reusable code for UI components
- Developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS.
You- d fit right in, If you have:
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- 2+ years of experience building web applications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field Front End Engineer
@Sokrati you will:
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
If you're excited about:
- Being a part of company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits.
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.