Founder at Benchire
Views:2604 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
Front End Engineer - React.js/Redux (1-5 yrs)
Please apply if and only if you enjoy front-end engineering, wish to write a lot of code, wish to contribute in building products from scratch, wish to work in a high-risk-high-reward environment, and wish to be part of a startup culture.
We are looking for candidates with front-end experience of at least 1 year in the industry.
- Who is eligible-
- Hands-on experience on front-end technologies such as : HTML/CSS/BootStrap/Angular/React/IONIC/JS
- React/ReactJS/ReactNative/3JS candidates WILL BE PREFERRED.
- Hands-on experience in developing and testing REST API based products
- Smart programmers with strong analytical skills
- Ability/experience to come up with front-end tech stack
- Ability/experience to build efficient front-end apps
- Ability/willingness to lead a small team of front-end engineers
Day-to-day responsibilities of the above job include:
1. Work with back-end engineers to design and implement REST APIs
2. Developing customer-facing front-end/full-stack apps for machine learning driven products
3. Developing internal front-end/full-stack apps for internal data engineering platforms
4. Working with UX designers to iterate on UI designs
5. Managing and enhancing front-end apps
6. Integration with back-end/front-end apis. Designing api formats.
7. Designing and implementing different analytics interfaces such as charts, graphs
8. Implementing front-end product features
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team