Director at Qandle
Views:2041 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Front End Engineer - AngularJS (1-5 yrs)
About us :
We are passionate about technology and we want to transform the way businesses are managed today. Our mission is to provide modern innovative technology and analytical SaaS tools to business leaders and managers to help them become more efficient, productive and effective.
B.Tech/B.E/MCA. - Computers
Job description :
- Development of our application's front-end in mobile/web platforms/Mobile Apps.
- Take ownership of the code your write & features you build
- Strengthen and improve development and release processes within the team
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
2. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
3. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
4. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders (like Product & Implementation) in order to deliver new features/enhancements.
6. Continue to research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and elegance of our software implementation
1. Strong hold over AngularJS(1.0) & Angular(2.0 OR Higher)
2. Comfortable with RESTful Web Services & JSON
3. Good Knowledge of HTML & CSS is mandatory
5. Knowledge of AngularJS Material is an advantage
What we Offer:
1. Responsibility and ownership from day one in a fast growing and global company
2. An exciting, fast paced environment
3. Opportunity to work with young and entrepreneurial individuals
4. Competitive compensation
5. Opportunity to work across multiple businesses and geographies