Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:118 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Comp Science or related)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require research and analysis.
- Understand and disseminate requirements delivered by Lead SW Engineer
- Coordinating the workflow between the Lead SW Engineer (Fremont), local resources, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Adhere to and contribute to the UI/UX standardization
- Develop, test, and document well thought out architected commented code
- Some travel and willingness to collaborate with the US PST
Mandatory Skills :
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Familiarity with single page application development.
- Familiarity with backend mock and simulation construction.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, including mock endpoints
- Self-driven and able to deliver high-quality results in a timely fashion.
References would be appreciated!
If interested, please apply here.