Team Executive - Technology at Michael Page
Views:24 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
- Design and deliver new user facing features in the code.
- Ability to integrate and help shape backend APIs
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
The Successful Applicant :
- 5+ years of experience developing complex web applications
- Experience developing in Agile/Scrum/GIT Development environment.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Exposure to at least one or more server side languages such as Python, Ruby,Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with one or more database technologies such as MySQL,PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Unit, Integration, and Performance testing
- Experience with AWS S3 and Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Excellent communicator and problem solver.