Talent Acquisition Specialist at Shiven Consulting
Views:645 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Front End Developer -
Joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different.
We are/have :
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Role Description :
We are looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Engineering team.
We are looking for Developers who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects including the creation of:
- New Banks - yes, seriously! We have delivered and are actively building new digital banks from scratch for our global clients.
- New Open Banking Services - we played a key role in shaping the open banking regulation and are now delivering it for clients.
- Robotic Automation Solutions - we are currently delivering into production several projects using RPA and Machine Learning.
As a Front End Developer you will :
- Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement.
- Have deep technical knowledge of two or more technologies and is curious to learn other parts of the stack.
- Have personally made valuable contributions to products, solutions and teams and can articulate the value to customers.
- Have played a role in the delivery of critical business applications and ideally customer facing applications.
- Have the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence.
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment.
- Have a passion for being part of the engineering team that is forming the future of finance.
Skills & Expertise :
You will have experience working with some of the following Methodologies/Technologies :
- CSS: exposure to SASS/LESS, frameworks: Bootstrap, SemanticUI, MaterialUI and Responsive design - CSS Grid/Flexbox
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- At least one state management tool - Redux (preferred) / Flux / MobX
- Experience using and configuring task runners - Webpack(preferred) / Grunt
- Testing framework: Mocha / Jasmine / Chai
We offer :
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.