Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:619 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Client is looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
The candidate will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Integration of the front-end aspects of the web application
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
Must be proficient on :
- React JS and Angular js
- PostgreSQL 9.x or MySQL 5.x
- Bitbucket or GitHub
- JIRA, Confluence and Slack
- Mongo or any other NoSQL DB
- API documentation tools/frameworks such as Postman, Swagger
- AWS Services such as EC2, Elastic Search, API Gateway, S3, Redis etc.
- Agile Development
Education : B Tech / BE
- Must have at least 2-5 years of experience of building highly scalable web applications
2 - 5 years of work experience in :
- IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
- Design, Creative, User Experience
- IT Software - Client/Server Programming
- IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
- IT Software - Mainframe
- IT Software - Mobile