Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area -
Category - IT & Systems
Salary Benefits -
Salary Details -
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration :
Job Description - As a part of the UI development team, you will be required to bootstrap a completely new features in the existing Ed-Tech platform working closely with the senior stakeholders globally.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading providers in education platforms. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, they support over 1500+ institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
Reporting to the VP of Software Engineering, your responsibilities will be inclusive (but not limited) of the following :
- Design and deliver new user facing features in the code.
- Ability to integrate and help shape back-end APIs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist in estimation of sprint work along with other team members.
- Work collaboratively with other team members on stories as needed, team player.
- BE/ B. Tech. from a premier engineering institute
- 5+ years of experience developing complex web applications
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience developing in Agile/Scrum/GIT Development environment
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Exposure to at least one or more server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net
- Familiarity with one or more database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Demonstrates knowledge of Unit, Integration, and Performance testing
- Experience with AWS S3 a plus
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
Job Offer :
- Extensive exposure to work in a rapidly evolving product development environment
- Work in a completely new office space with modern amenities
- Competitive salary with respect to industry standards
Contact - Aditya Nayal - +91 124 452 5434
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.