Talent Acquisition Specialist at Freshworks
Views:186 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Freshworks - Lead Software Engineer - Java/Golang/Ruby on Rails (5-12 yrs)
About Freshworks :-
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company's suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
Overview : -
- As a Lead Software engineer, you will work to ensure that each of Freshworks products works seamlessly at scale and also builds features that inspire customer happiness.
- You will work with a team of highly talented engineers who swear by the coded script. In this role, your capacity to align and lead a team to build whatever it takes to delight our customers will shine through.
- As a Lead Software Engineer you will design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, fix and enhance systems when needed. In your agile team, you will closely work with engineers, architects, managers, design, QA and operations teams, and create solutions that meet business requirements.
- You will spend most of your time developing clean code with limited abstraction. In this role, you will also lead and mentor team members across functions. You will also implement and support compliance with Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Advanced understanding of OOPS
- Knowledge of SDL (Software development Lifecycle)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good at Code review and design review
- Ability to design for scale and Performance
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Experience with hands-on programming
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills
Experience/Desired Skills (but not all required) :
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with large-scale systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Ruby on Rails/Java/Go Lang
- Prior experience with AWS
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule
- Experience in the leading engineering team