HR at Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1108 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Main Responsibilities :
In this role, you will :
- Collaborate with team of full stack and front-end developers to design/architect, develop and maintain progressive web-based applications
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of the product.
- Interact with Product and Engineering teams and actively participate in feature/functionality design and provide valuable feedback.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Write beautiful, well-tested, and high-performance code.
- Conduct performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Minimum 6 years of experience in developing front-end for large scale web based enterprise SaaS products - Sr. UI developers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing front-end for large scale web based enterprise SaaS products- UI developers
- Strong understanding of web browsers and mobile platforms
- Should have experience in any one of the automation frameworks like Webpack, Gulp.
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code.
- Understanding of functional programming and application security is a plus.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and fast paced environment
Nice to have :
- Familiarity in AWS / Google cloud services, Git
- Good knowledge in API integrations, Component based architecture, NodeJS / NPM
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Appetite for learning and utilising new and upcoming browser features such as Web Components, Shadow DOM, Service Workers etc.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
- Experience with scripting languages (PHP) will be preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.