HR at Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1681 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Freight Commerce Solutions - Tech Support Engineer - SQL/Shell Scripting (3-5 yrs)
In this role, we are looking at experienced professionals who are willing to support a technology platform and software.
- A support professional who would strive to be an individual contributor as well as a team lead for a small team.
- Our ideal candidate would be interested in supporting an IT product and execute the technical task to support our production software.
- You would also be responsible for root cause analysis of issues arising during Testing, production deployment and live working of the product.
- Candidates with a relevant degree, an aptitude to identify and resolve technical issues, and strong interest in scripting and database are preferred for our position.
Responsibilities would include :
- Troubleshooting and determining the root cause for escalations in an IT product environment and Database.
- Screening log files to identify and resolve the issues effectively
- Effectively write scripts and scan through database to pinpoint the root issue.
- Provide assistance on medium to high level issues reported at L1/L2 level and take initiatives to resolve them proactively
- Document and pass on the issues to the development team when the issue requires their inputs for resolutions
- Record an contribute towards the knowledge base of Known and reported issues
- Provide assistance to other team members.
- Define processes and job tasks for the team to support recurring activities of launch, testing and go live.
- Inform stakeholders of key issues which need immediate attention/resolution by maintaining a priority list.
- Have an eagle eye to identifying issues due to the interdependence of code versions at the UAT level.
Some things we look for!
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a software and IT support role.
- Excellent skills in shell scripting, medium complex SQL queries for SQL database.
- Extensive experience in supporting, modifying and maintaining systems and code developed by others
- Experience in debugging Java web application and decipher log files to identify root cause of issues in the application.
- An ability to quickly and effectively understand and document the product support and troubleshooting requirement.
- You have experience in solving scalability problems on enterprise internet products
- You are highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
- You take great pride in innovating new products that are used by millions of users
- You know what's important when releasing software to end users and have been through the process from start to finish
- Data analysis and debugging skills
Preferred Qualifications : Bachelor's degree/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA in Computers/IT or equivalent from a reputed institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.