HR at Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1674 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Freight Commerce Solutions - QA Automation Engineer - API/Manual Testing (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for an outstanding software test engineer to work within a team responsible for building a logistics orchestration platform.
You will apply your analytical and technical skills to create and execute test plans to test the system.
You will develop a good understanding of the platform and product and its technologies to come up with creative ways of testing various aspects of the product.
You will do regression testing of new and existing features, verify fixes and patches before they are released to customers.
Main Responsibilities :
- Ownership of product quality ensuring the product meets specified functional requirements
- Creation and execution of test plans and test cases based on product requirements
- Creation of home-grown and/or selection of off-the-shelf test tools
- Creation and execution of simulation and automation test environments
- Design and execution of performance tests (including longevity, stability, latency, throughput)
- Generation and analysis of product's performance metrics, identification of hot spots
- Work within an Agile process in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment
- Maintenance of test environments to provide coverage of supported system configurations.
Required Skills :
- Knowledge of APIs
- Test Estimation Processes
- Knowledge of Database
- Experience in the Product based projects (this would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Code management tools
Good to Have :
- 3+ years of experience in manual and automation testing of Web, Client/Server applications
- Working knowledge with cloud computing & familiar with its terminologies - Enterprise SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Experience in testing Server Clustering, High-Availability, Load-Balancing architectures
- Experience in creation and execution of automation test suites
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.