Recruitment Team at Freecharge
Views:273 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Freecharge - Software Development Engineer - Data Structure/Algorithm (2-4 yrs)
Do you love building creative & high-scale products?
Are you passionate about delivering Quality products which can create an impact on User Experience?
- If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver results, are deeply technical and analytical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to shape a new business and build solutions for challenging problems that directly impact the company's bottom-line- ..We would love to talk to you!
Who we Are?
- FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, we are in the business of digital payments with over 60 Million Users & 4 Lacs+ merchants. Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash.
- We launched our wallet in September 2015 and customers are using it to pay across both Online & Offline channels.
Who are we looking for?
Role Title : Software Development Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 2-4 Yrs.
Function : Technology
Educational Qualification : Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/ Related Technology
Do you make the Cut?
- We' re looking for top-notch Software Development Engineers who will deliver on key initiatives, starting from the ideation phase all the way through requirement definition, analysis, technical specifications, development and product delivery.
- This is a highly visible role that requires an understanding of our large, complex technical environment and has the opportunity to create simple, & elegant software application.
- You will be an integral member in the design, analysis, development and deployment efforts for multiple enterprise application projects to solve complex business problems
- You will produce scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies like Java or any other programming language.
- You will Collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, Testers and Production Support Engineers in an agile development environment
- You will improve the systems by integrating existing solutions and building new technology
Desired Skills :
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Solid understanding of MVC, and strong OO skills with demonstrated experience in developing complex, reusable APIs
- Apply software engineering best-practices, create quality solutions and designs using SOA methodology, multi-threaded programming and messaging technologies.
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Understanding of persistence systems RDBMS/ NoSQL like MySQL, Dynamo DB, Cassandra etc.
- Design systems that simplify and enhance user experience.
- Communicate effectively with business owners to understand problems and propose innovative solutions.
- Ability to guide and mentor team independently with focus on goal.