HR Executive at FreeCharge
Views:227 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Freecharge - Principle Android Engineer - Kotlin/MVVM (7-12 yrs)
Job description :
Do you have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits?
If you have that technical zeal if you like to sharpen your coding skills and is committed to life-long learning.....We would love to talk to you!
About the Company :
- FreeCharge, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, is a digital financial platform revolutionizing technology with financial services.
- Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features that enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash. Our teams consist of young and vibrant minds uplifting the zeal of the organization.
Do You Make The Cut?
- We're looking for top-notch Software Development Engineers who will deliver on key initiatives, starting from the ideation phase all the way through requirement definition, analysis, technical specifications, development and product delivery.
- You will work closely with our product and design teams to customize the experience for the Android platform and implement custom native user interfaces using the latest design principles.
Role Title : Android Principal Engineer
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 7-12 years
Educational Qualification : Bachelor/Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/ Related Technology
Day To Day Responsibilities :
- Provide technical guidance to engineers on their respective development tasks and wherever necessary pitch in with an individual contribution
- Have a strong sense of ownership and work with the product management team to understand requirements, refine them based on technical feasibility and drive the team to deliver them
- Collaborate with other teams, to ensure timely and good quality delivery of features in an agile development environment
- Ensuring team follows processes and guidelines laid down for development
- Draw on experience to lead technical designs and implementation of highly scalable and adaptable system
You Are Good At :
- Programming experience on the Android native platform and understanding of design
- Hands-on experience with programming language Kotlin.
- Strong familiarity with MVP, MVVM architecture pattern.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of various libraries available for Android
- Familiarity with Android Studio, Gradle.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Object-Oriented Analysis
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Good to have knowledge on backend REST API's and JSON