Recruitment Team at Freecharge
Views:244 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Freecharge - Principal Software Engineer - Java/Spring MVC (7-12 yrs)
Do you love building creative & high-scale products? Are you passionate about delivering Quality products
which can create an impact on User Experience?
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver results, are deeply technical and analytical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to shape a new business and build solutions for challenging problems that directly impact the company's bottom-line- We would love to talk to you!
Who are we looking for?
Role Title : Principal Software Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 7-12 Yrs.
Educational Qualification - Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/ Related Technology
#Do you make the Cut?
- Do you thrive in an environment focused on innovation, continuous delivery and test automation? We- re looking for Self-Driven Technical Expert not only skilled at programming but a leader and mentor, capable of raising the bar and overall level of self-direction within the team.
- You will act as a subject matter expert in cross functional feature delivery and lead by example when called upon for production support.
What you will Do :
- Provide technical guidance to engineers on their respective development tasks and wherever necessary pitch in with individual contribution
- Have a strong sense of ownership and work with the product management team to understand requirements, refine them based on technical feasibility and drive the team to deliver them
- Collaborate with other teams, to ensure timely and good quality delivery of features in an agile development environment
- Ensuring team follows processes and guidelines laid down for development
- Draw on experience to lead technical designs and implementation of highly scalable and adaptable system
- You will produce scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies preferably in Java
- You will improve the systems by integrating existing solutions and building new technology
- Design, develop and document front-end projects of various scope
- Participate in code reviews of other developers work
Preferred Skills :
- Lead architecture and development of complex projects
- Outstanding expertise in Java with Spring MVC and object-oriented concepts.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Architectural knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architecture
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Understanding of persistence systems RDBMS/ NoSQL like MySQL, Dynamo DB, Cassandra etc.
- Design systems that simplify and enhance user experience.
Why Join us :
FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, we are in the business of digital payments with over 60 Million Users & 4 Lacs+ merchants. Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash.
We launched our wallet in September 2015 and customers are using it to pay across both Online & Offline channels.