Recruitment Team at Freecharge
Views:562 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Freecharge - Lead Software Engineer - Data Structure/Algorithm (4-8 yrs)
Do you love building creative & high-scale products? Are you passionate about delivering Quality products which can create an impact on User Experience?
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver results, are deeply technical and analytical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to shape a new business and build solutions for challenging problems that directly impact the company's bottom-line- ..We would love to talk to you!
Who we Are?
- FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, we are in the business of digital payments with over 60 Million Users & 4 Lacs+ merchants. Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash.
- We launched our wallet in September 2015 and customers are using it to pay across both Online & Offline channels.
Who are we looking for?
Role Title : Lead Software Development Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 4-7 Yrs.
Function : Technology
Educational Qualification - Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/ Related Technology
Do you make the Cut?
- We' re looking for top-notch Software Development Engineers who will deliver on key initiatives, starting from the ideation phase all the way through requirement definition, analysis, technical specifications, development and product delivery.
- This is a highly visible role that requires an understanding of our large, complex technical environment and has the opportunity to create simple, & elegant software application.
- You will be an integral member in the design, analysis, development and deployment efforts for multiple enterprise application projects to solve complex business problems
- You will produce scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies like Java or any other programming language.
- You will Collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, Testers and Production Support Engineers in an agile development environment
- You will improve the systems by integrating existing solutions and building new technology
Desired Skills :
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Solid understanding of MVC, and strong OO skills with demonstrated experience in developing complex, reusable APIs
- Apply software engineering best-practices, create quality solutions and designs using SOA methodology, multi-threaded programming and messaging technologies.
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Understanding of persistence systems RDBMS/ NoSQL like MySQL, Dynamo DB, Cassandra etc.
- Design systems that simplify and enhance user experience.
- Communicate effectively with business owners to understand problems and propose innovative solutions.
- Ability to guide and mentor team independently with focus on goal.