HR Executive at FreeCharge
Views:434 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
FreeCharge - Lead Software Development Engineer - Test - Selenium/Appium (3-6 yrs)
Job description :
Do you have the ability to capture bugs and identify fixes for them?
- If you are a creative blend of entrepreneurial spirit and expertise, willing to learn and adapt new technologies, believe in setting high technical standards, We would love to talk to you!
About the Company :
- FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, is a digital financial platform revolutionizing technology with financial services.
- Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features that enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash. Our teams consist of young and vibrant minds uplifting the zeal of the organization.
Do You Make The Cut?
- We are looking for someone who will be Android focused for software QA testing of different products to make sure the product has the right quality.
- This role involves client server testing and utilizing automation and debugging tools. They will be collecting and analyzing app/device logs, looking at the source code and utilizing JIRA for Defect Management.
- He/She will act as a point of contact for managing the test campaign deadlines and following up with the necessary cross-functional teams.
Role Title : Lead SDET
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 3-6 Yrs.
Educational Qualification : Bachelor/Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/ Related Technology
You are good at :
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet business needs for high priority sprints.
- Mobile application testing experience using Appium
- Android focused on Quality of applications for products
- Experience with Android Studio, Android SDK, ADB, Android GUI development,
- Automation and Debugging tools - Selenium Web Driver, Appium, JAVA
- Client-server testing- understands how the client communicates to the server
- Agile environment - JIRA tool
- Defect Management - collect and analyze software logs- view source code
- Project Management - responsible for managing the test campaign deadlines and following up with internal teams including Product Leads and Marketing as well as some Software Vendors outside