Recruitment Team at Freecharge
Views:282 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Freecharge - Lead Big Data Engineer - Hadoop/Hive/Scala (3-8 yrs)
Do you love building creative & high-scale products? Are you passionate about delivering Quality products which can create an impact on User Experience?
Data is the backbone of any ecommerce businesses and Freecharge Data Team has built a Platform to ingest data from a variety of data sources & standardizing the raw inputs by applying different metrics to provide business insights to stakeholder with the use of cutting edge technologies.
You will get to work on managing large data stores (both relational data- warehouses as well as to build mammoth-scale event collection and non-relational stores like HDFS) and learn about how processing systems. The team is working on the recommendation engine tool which uses Machine Learning & NLP.
Who we Are?
FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, we are in the business of digital payments with over 60 Million Users & 4 Lacs+ merchants. Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash.
We launched our wallet in September 2015 and customers are using it to pay across both Online & Offline channels.
Who are we looking for?
Role Title : Lead Software Development Engineer / Principal Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 4-8 Yrs.
Educational Qualification : Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/ Related Technology
Do you make the Cut?
We're looking for top-notch Software Development Engineers who will deliver on key initiatives, starting from the ideation phase all the way through requirement definition, analysis, technical specifications, development and product delivery. This is a highly visible role that requires an understanding of our large, complex technical environment and has the opportunity to create simple, & elegant software application.
- Hands-on experience using big data technologies, such as Hadoop, Hive, Kafka,
- You will mentor, lead the design, analysis, development and deployment efforts for multiple enterprise application projects to solve complex business problems
- You'll lead the architecture and building of scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies for a varied technical stack including Java, Python, Hive, Chef, etc.
- You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, Testers and Production Support Engineers in an agile development environment
- Hands on experience in programming with Java or Scala
- Deep understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Experience in building scalable/highly available distributed systems in production.
- Good understanding of streaming technologies and real time analytics
- Experience in building application having data visualization
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases