HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:247 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Role Brief :
- The engineer will use her skills & experience to translate graphical designs to delightful implementations, manage and enhance the application user experience, and help train other developers.
Brief about the Team & Fractal :
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies to leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
Trial Run is a cloud-based product that is helping business to solve bigger enterprise problem.Our team is a mix of passionate data scientists, engineers, product managers and domain experts.Together, our mission is to build world-class products to help our customers create a culture of experimentation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Review designs created by web designers, clarify issues, and implement the designs
- Implement intuitive and interactive visualizations to present analytical insights to users
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, client support, and data scientists to implement and improve functionality of the application
- Train other developers on new technologies
- Follow and introduce industry best practices in software development lifecycle Optimize and debug applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
Must Have :
Good to Have :
- Proficiency working with server frameworks: NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git
- Familiarity with testing libraries like Mocha, Karma
- Familiarity with continuous deployment tools like Jenkins
- Understanding of web services and ability to work with Rest APIs
- Basic understanding of database systems like MongoDB, Redis
- Knowledge about cloud computing platforms like AWS would be an advantage
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related technical degree OR Equivalent