HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:203 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Lead Product Designer - Wireframe (7-10 yrs)
Role Brief :
- Minimum 7 Years of Experience with User Experience & Interface. An individual will lead the design and strategic partner with the technology and product teams on our key initiatives.
Brief about the Team & Fractal :
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies to leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
Eugenie.ai is currently a stealth mode product of Fractal analytics. The mission of Eugenie is to revolutionize data-driven complex decision making using AI. Eugenie uses structured and un-/semi-structured data, and algorithms from unsupervised ML, the deep-learning world to deliver values to businesses at scale.
Job Responsibilities :
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Create wireframes and prototypes to solve difficult UX problems
- Obsess over the details of visual and motion design
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex logistics and machine learning technology
- Work with product to define requirements, not just translate them to design
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops
- Partner with the business team to better understand the needs of our customers.
- Collaborate with engineers to build your amazing designs
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Brainstorm and iterate with your design colleagues to help raise the bar on the whole Eats experience
- Experience as a product designer: at least 7 years but potentially much more at consumer-focused tech or media companies; experience designing for mobile is a plus
- Ability to solve complex design problems for global markets
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Effective prototyping skills
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of mobile and web design patterns (and when to break them)
- Demonstrates understanding of service design/systems thinking and integrating products/services across a platform
You are a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life.
- Domain expertise in enterprise experience is a nice-to-have but not required
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related technical degree OR Equivalent