Senior Manager at Fractal Analytics
Views:118 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Lead Engineer - Google Cloud Platform (8-14 yrs)
- Position of Lead Engineer for AI/Analytics Technology will be expected to architect and execute technology projects across multiple client AI/Analytics engagements.
- This will include interacting extensively with the client personnel, and leading a team of technology professionals to deliver insights at scale to our clients.
- The Lead Engineer will be expected to build a strong personal & Fractal brand.
- Lead large scale client business development and delivery engagements.
- Develop detailed business case and financial justifications to quantify the business value of technological programs;
- Collaborate with CIO and other Operational Leaders to define and design technology strategy roadmaps and solution architectures;
- Articulate business value and benefits of the technological solution to senior business and technology partners;
- Lead development teams to ensure architecture is implemented to meet current business needs and future vision
- Research and evangelize the use of the technology platform for strategic decision-making
- Develop people and teams to build the knowledge base required to deliver increasingly complex technology projects
- Drive partnerships with Technology platform providers.
Qualifications & Experience :
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- More than 10 years of technology consulting and implementation experience, including 2+ years in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) stack, is a must
- Preferably an MBA or MS/M.Tech. degree in Computer Science or related field
Location : Bengaluru
- Strong experience in system integration System Integration / Worked on Data-Warehouse or Data Lake or data mart projects.
- Builds on existing technical skills and develops new ones, in order to make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud.
- Takes part in deep-dive education and design exercises along with technical deep dive drive technical discussions to create world-class systems
- Ability to lead a global virtual team of technology professionals across multiple projects;
- Knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out of those systems
- Rare technologists with the communications, consultative, and leadership skills to help guide major projects
- Passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers to success