HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:2067 Applications:716 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Fractal Analytics - Java Developer - Spring/Hibernate (2-6 yrs)
Role Brief :
The individual will be responsible for analysis, design and implementation of specific business and technology challenges, identifying tools & technologies and define implementation road map
Brief about Fractal & Team :
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies to leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business
At Cuddle.ai,(Our Story) we are defining the future of Business Intelligence. We are constructing a world of BI with the User in the centre to help them succeed in today's volatile business environment.Listen here how are we impacting future
Job Responsibilities :
- 2+ years Hands-on experience in Java / J2EE application development using open source frameworks like Spring/Hibernate.
- Excellent Object Oriented Analysis & Design skills.
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Must have experience in Software design using design patterns. Exposure to technical solutioning will be an advantage
- Must have experience in relational database technologies with experience on databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience in NoSQL platforms like MongoDb, Neo4j or others will be an advantage
- Good to have experience with Cloud vendors such as AWS/Azure or GCP.
The Person :
Good to have :
- Self-starter with a keen interest in technology
- Passionate about solving problems
- Strong sense of team work, ownership, and accountability
Education : BTech / BE/ M.Tech with relevant experience