HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:199 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - IT Site Manager - Performance Tuning/Active Directory (6-12 yrs)
Role Brief : 6- 12 years experience in managing site of 400+ users at an individual level.
Brief about Fractal & Team : Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies to leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business
Qualification & Experience :
- Desktop/Server System's performance tuning.
- Windows OR Linux environment
- Hands on experience with BATCH, VB Scripts, Powershell, BASH, perl scripting
- Experience of working on automated tools like SCCM, Puppet, etc.
- Troubleshooting the issue of the user regarding the Business application remotely with the help of remote tools.
- Maintaining the user data and managing it to the servers as per the company policy.
- Providing various accesses to the user as per the Project requirement.
- Managing the WSUS, VPN, Printer and the Domain server.
- Working on the ticketing tool of Manage Engine which can be used on various aspects.
- Creation of MDT server which can be used for deploying captured Image of the Windows OS on the Clients.
- Managing Windows Active Directory, File and Print, Backup and Security
- Create the user profile in Domain, Monitoring and Optimizing System Performance and Reliability
- Create and manage local users and groups, user rights, and domain user.
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices, Drivers, Disk and Volumes
- Constantly ensure to meet upgrade requirements and apply update packs and service packs to installed software applications.
- Desktop troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Checking and troubleshooting application related problem on client machines
- Video conference management
Certification : ITIL V3 Foundation (Preferred)
Education : Graduation degree with consistent performance throughout professional career
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.