HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:307 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
About Fractal & the Team :
- Fractal Analytics helps major Fortune 500 companies power every decision by bringing together analytics, technology, and AI.
- Eugenie.ai is a product of Fractal Analytics. The mission of Eugenie is to revolutionize data-driven complex decision-making using AI. Eugenie does this via an AI-powered, Machine Learning based insight discovery platform which runs through complex business data to spot, explain and exploit anomalies. Eugenie uses structured and un or semi-structured data and algorithms from unsupervised ML, deep learning to deliver values to businesses at scale.
Role and Job responsibilities :
- The engineer will translate graphical designs to delightful implementations, manage and enhance the user experience, and help train other developers.
- Review designs created by UX designers, clarify issues and implement the designs.
- Implement intuitive and interactive visualizations to present analytical insights to users.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, client support, and data scientists to implement and improve the functionality of the application.
- Learn new technologies and educate the team via training sessions / knowledge docs.
- Introduce and follow best practices in software development lifecycle, optimization and debugging applications.
Must Have :
- At least 1+ years of experience in ReactJS (v14+), Redux, ES6/TypeScript and Django, NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Hands-on knowledge of CSS3 concepts and frameworks like flexbox, Bootstrap4
- Proficiency in data visualization libraries like D3.js, Plotly.js, Highcharts, Amcharts, Chart.js
- Proficiency in working with Git.
- Understanding of overall web application architecture (MVC, MVVM, MVVT, etc.)
Good to Have :
- Familiarity with testing libraries like Mocha, Karma, Chai, Enzyme, Jest, Jasmine etc.
- Understanding of web services and ability to work with Rest APIs, Websockets
- Basic understanding of database systems like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Postgresql
- Understanding of container technologies like - Docker, Kubernetes, Istio
- Handling and visualization of streaming data.
- Links to open source project repositories and contributions
Education : B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related technical degree OR equivalent qualification
Benefits Offered :
- Transparent and dynamic work culture
- Growth opportunities for self-starters and dedicated employees
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to work remotely
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and snacks