HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:393 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Fractal Analytics - Frontend Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (5-9 yrs)
We are seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/ mobile interfaces.
About Eugenie.ai :
Eugenie.ai is currently a stealth mode product of Fractal analytics. The mission of Eugenie is to revolutionise data-driven complex decision making using AI. Eugenie does this via an AI-powered insight discovery platform which runs through the volume, velocity and complexity of business data to spot, explain and exploit anomalies and patterns that have bottom line impact. Eugenie is currently helping large and medium scale businesses to get rid of human biases and blind spots in decision making process and making them prepare for predictable yet unforeseen incidents via early warnings, sudden business trends via outliers and breakout detections and capitalize latent business opportunities via hotspot detection algorithms etc. Eugenie uses structured and un-/semi-structured data, and algorithms from unsupervised ML, deep-learning world to deliver values to businesses at scale.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineers to create a world-class user experience
- Be the subject matter expert on crafting the appropriate UI solution and defining the vision of the end-to-end user experience.
- Be an end-user advocate, driving user needs and goals into both creative and pragmatic design solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly execute design work with a high standard for quality within time and technical constraints.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 4+ years experience
- The ideal candidate possesses a good understanding of internet technologies, human interaction, user-experience, digital art and user-interface design. The designer is expected to design modern, clean & engaging interfaces both for mobile as well as web platform.
- Must possess mastery of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding and expertise in CSS and HTML5 and should be able to do code and built compelling user interfaces and SVG handling.
- Strong problem-solving, creative and communication skills.
Relevant Experience :
- Good understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
EDUCATION : B.Tech / BE/ M.Tech or Degree or equivalent in Design