Senior Manager at Fractal Analytics
Views:989 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Fractal Analytics - Deep Learning Engineer - Image Processing (1-3 yrs)
- At Fractal Analytics, we are leveraging cutting-edge deep-learning and machine-learning based solutions to address various business problems for leading Fortune 500 companies. We are looking to hire Deep-learning / Machine-learning engineers to help build scalable DL enabled systems.
- As a DL Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of scalable algorithms and software components to solve problems in computer vision, image and video processing and similar large-scale analytical problems.
- Education in image processing/computer vision courses.
- Sound knowledge of Data structure and algorithms
- 1-3 years of industry work experience with 1+ years in image processing/computer vision field
Your responsibilities will be to :
- Design and develop state-of-the-art deep-learning / machine-learning algorithms for analyzing image and video data among others.
- Create and support a data management workflow from data collection, storage, analysis to training and validation.
- Design and build a scalable software architecture to enable real-time / big-data processing.
We expect you will have :
- Deep learning in image domain
- High proficiency in Opencv using python
- Expertise related to applying deep learning, convolutional neural networks (CNNs) and related techniques for computer vision, object detection, object classifications and related problems.
- Experience with TensorFlow, Caffe or other Deep Learning frameworks
- Experience in building scalable systems using distributed processing tools.
- Experience related to algorithm design, software development, architecture of large, complex software systems
- A Master's degree in computer science or a related field. Bachelor's candidates with strong experience.
- Technology savvy and adaptable, so you can develop new solutions that match the evolving nature AI / BigData solutions.
- Personal drive and intellectual curiosity to do what hasn- t been done before, coupled with an appreciation for overcoming challenges
- Good communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.