HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:1283 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Fractal Analytics - Backend Engineer - Python/Django (1-5 yrs)
Role Brief :
- Trial Run team is looking for a skilled and experienced backend engineer to design & develop data-intensive applications.
- Based on a solid understanding of basic computing principles, this engineer shall use contemporary infrastructure, frameworks, and tools to implements solutions.
Brief about the Team & Fractal :
- Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies to leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
- Trial Run is a cloud-based product that is helping business to solve bigger enterprise problem. Our team is a mix of passionate data scientists, engineers, product managers, and domain experts. Together, our mission is to build world-class products to help our customers create a culture of experimentation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provides day to day technical leadership in the Trial Run backend team as the team continues to add complexity to its architecture building distributed and cross-cloud implementations.
- Visualize and evangelize next-generation features to improve the Trial Run back-end capabilities.
- Drive proof of concepts and recommend new technologies and tools that can complement or improve the existing technology stack.
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing to cutting-edge open source technologies and software paradigms
- Drive significant technology initiatives end to end and across multiple layers of architecture
Must Have :
- 2 to 5 years of overall professional experience including Python.
- 2 years of professional experience building a scalable distributed system combined with a good understanding of REST APIs, microservices and associated principles.
- 2 years of experience in developing cloud-based apps having large volume of data using python (or similar) with modern web frameworks like Django, Flask.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (Redis, Cassandra and MongoDB) and Queues (RabbitMQ).
- Experience in building distributed, asynchronous task systems (Celery)
- Strong skills working within a Linux computing environment, and use of command line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for automating common tasks.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Good to Have :
- Knowledge of Distributed low latency application architectures, Big-Data technologies.
- Experience with multiple cloud based implementations.
- Experience with containerization technologies/tools [ Docker, Kubernetes etc.]
- Experience with agile SDLC, familiarity with JIRA.
- Experience with git.
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related technical degree OR Equivalent