Senior Recruiter at Merrin & Associates
Views:71 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FPGA Lead - Architecture Design (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of FPGA architecture design in Verilog, System Verilog and/or VHDL
- Experience in implementing high speed designs
- Verification skills
- 10-14 Years of Industry experience
- Strong understanding of modulation/demodulation techniques (QPSK, QAM, OFDM) etc.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of optical wireless communication
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- You will be responsible for management and development of complex projects.
The key responsibilities includes:
- Lead design and development of wireless communication system using FPGA implementation in VHDL or Verilog.
- Expertise in current technical advancements and trends in the general field of FPGA and Multiple-Core microprocessor platforms and development tools.
- Produce unique solutions for technical challenges including, but not limited to VHDL and Verilog coding, communication system architecture.
- Spearhead technical project teams with overall responsibility for technical performance, cost and schedules.