Managing Director at Edge in Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:119 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FPGA Developer - RTL Design/Verilog (3-10 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading HFT trading firms in Asia and is actively seeking an experienced FPGA Engineer to join their team in India. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in its field. The FPGA Engineer will work with a high performance, low latency network and the latest technologies. Responsibilities will include the design, development and verification.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Produce an effective design based on the functional requirements for FPGA.
Job Description :
- Write efficient RTL code for created design.
- Optimize RTL code according to critical latency requirements.
- Coordinate with the Strategy team to develop various components of a strategy
- Verify modules by simulation, as well as, on chip.
- Market exchange protocol development
- Detailed documentation of design and interface specifications
- Generate patentable Research & ideas.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Expert knowledge of FPGA design in VHDL/Verilog
- Extensive experience in FPGA design, implementation and verification
- Proficiency with Altera/Xilinx tools for FPGA development
- Experience with simulation tools
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Integration experience with independent third-party cores
- Working knowledge of handling 1G/10G Ethernet, TCP/IP protocols is desirable
- FPGA connectivity through PCI Express is desirable
- Previous ASIC experience is desirable.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.