Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Fourkites
Views:458 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Fourkites - Scrum Master - Scaled Agile (6-12 yrs)
What you will do?
- Be an active, involved member of the Program Management team.
- Align local efforts to Enterprise Planning & Agility goals.
- Provide hands on coaching to teams and programs.
- Be hands on with the teams in Sprint planning, Estimation, Retros and other rituals.
- Work with cross-functional product and engineering teams to define and resolve dependencies.
- Continuously measure and report the progress of teams and organizational units in meeting their goals and the goals of FourKites
- Work with stakeholders to drive improvements in agile maturity while demonstrating quantifiable progress towards achieving higher performing teams and improved business outcomes.
- Mentor participants in all Agile roles--especially the ones of scrum master, Agile program manager, and product owner.
- Conduct occasional classroom training sessions on a variety of Agile and other Transformation related topics.
What you need to succeed :
- Has a fair understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework and experience leading a couple of Program Increment planning meetings.
- Has experience in managing / collaborating with varied roles.
- Has experience in identifying and grooming leaders within Engineering and Product teams.
- Can offer meaningful mentoring in workflow, engineering and collaboration best practices to engineers, product managers, program managers and others due to extensive experience and willingness to help.
- Expertise in Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development, and Kanban principles, methods, and techniques.
- Well versed in a variety of software development, program and project management methodologies and techniques.
- Experience establishing and coaching Scrum of Scrums and Product Councils in a multi-team Agile environment.
- Agile Lifecycle Management tool expertise- preferably with JIRA software.
- Ability to manage organizational change initiatives.
- Flexible and resilient; willingness to take initiative to create approaches to complex problems.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with a high-degree of change.
- Either possesses a background working directly in a technology role or can demonstrate the ability to understand the procedures and challenges of a variety of technology functions involved in the product development life cycle.