Staffing Analyst at Black and White Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:237 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Fortigate Firewall Manager - Networking (8-9 yrs)
One of our Reputed client is currently hiring for the role of Fortigate firewall manager for Pune and Chennai Location.
- Play a Subject Matter Expert (SME) role on network security technologies
- Deep and strong understanding of firewall (Layer-2 and Layer-3), Internet proxy, DNS, SSL VPN, multi-factor authentication and IPS technologies.
- Ability to implement and support complex security architectures involving but not limited to the above listed technologies.
- Very strong hands-on experience on implementation and advanced troubleshooting in Checkpoint & Fortinet (FortiManager & FortiAnalyzer) firewalls in High-availability mode. Experience on Palo Alto Network firewalls is a plus.
- Extensive exposure on Blue Coat proxies involving complex traffic troubleshooting.
- Experience in Linux/Unix systems administration.
- Understanding of commonly used protocols and services (e.g. SSL, TCP/UDP, HTTP, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.)
- Good understanding of routing technologies including OSPF, BGP, GRE Tunnel and IPSEC VPNs with the ability to design and troubleshoot complex enterprise network infrastructure.
- Good understanding of Juniper Remote Access products with 2-factor authentication systems.
- Good conceptual understandings of F5 load balancers.
- Expertise on packet capturing and deep packet analysis
- Experience working on process oriented organizations involving incident, change, problem and configuration management process.
- Ability to analyze problems and perform Root Cause Analyses as and when required.
- Leading the projects
- Project reviews, project meetings and project delivery
- Leading Technology upgrade programs