Recruitment Head at Fitnessforce Club Management Software
Views:202 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fitnessforce - Technical Support Manager (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Technical Support Manager - Team Lead
About the Company : Fitness Force Club Management Software (Grip technologies)
- FitnessForce is a SAAS based CRM Club Management Software. FitnessForce Club Management Software helps gym owners seek a reliable and effective solution to all their clubs- marketing activities, ranging from the highly crucial and tedious ones to the most infinitesimal ones.
- Each feature is methodically designed after years of research and is also constantly upgraded by our team of highly qualified professionals. Ideal for Gym Owners, Fitness Centres, Yoga Studios, Martial Art Studios, Dance Studios, Spas & Salons, etc.
- To grow your business, you need business tools that help with day to day Administration, Marketing, Customer Service and most importantly Sales. FitnessForce helps you store all customer and business information in one centralized place. So, no more filing cabinets, excel sheets, emails and documents.
- The cloud-based system manages everything you need to run a business - sales follow-ups, billing, access control, marketing, customer service; all covered. And since it is web-based, you can access all your information from anywhere, anytime.
- To Get Started, all you need is a computer with an Internet Connection. As for the software, you don't have to buy anything; you only pay for the services you use with a simple monthly subscription. We take care of your backups, feature upgrades, training & support while you grow your business.
Website : https://www.fitnessforce.com
Vacancy : 1
Salary (Per Year) : 6 - 12 Lakhs
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Managing Team and driving performance Excellent Leadership Skills.
- Team Motivation and orientation with streamlining processes and building process controls and measures to monitor them.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments as well as a team.
- Pro-active in maintaining and increasing the teams and your own technical knowledge
- Identify training needs or requirements for yourself individually and for the team Coach and develop team members
- Managing the Technical support and remote support Team, responsible for creating the ticket for customers, troubleshooting through remote and assigning issues to appropriate groups.
- Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures.
- Managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously and prioritizing. Capacity to meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient design of customer-oriented services.
- Proactively resolve people's issues and ensure that attrition is well below the defined target.
- Strong on people management skills
- Should have working knowledge on CSAT, DSAT
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Walk-In Interview Address : Unit 902- A, Sumer Plaza Premises, Marol Maroshi Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059.