Recruitment Head at Fitnessforce Club Management Software
Views:179 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fitnessforce - Project Coordinator - PMO/Jira (1-2 yrs)
Fitness Force club management software (Grip technologies)
Project coordinator - Mumbai
- FitnessForce is a SAAS based CRM Club Management Software. FitnessForce Club Management Software helps gym owners seek a reliable and effective solution to all their clubs- marketing activities, ranging from the highly crucial and tedious ones to the most infinitesimal ones. Each feature is methodically designed after years of research and is also constantly upgraded by our team of highly qualified professionals.
- Ideal for Gym Owners, Fitness Centres, Yoga Studios, Martial Art Studios, Dance Studios, Spas & Salons, etc. To grow your business, you need business tools that help with day to day Administration, Marketing, Customer Service and most importantly Sales. FitnessForce helps you store all customer and business information in one centralized place.
- So, no more filing cabinets, excel sheets, emails and documents. The cloud-based system manages everything you need to run a business - sales follow ups, billing, access control, marketing, customer service; all covered. And since it is web-based, you can access all your information from anywhere, anytime.
- To Get Started, all you need is a Computer with an Internet Connection. As for the software, you don- t have to buy anything; you only pay for the services you use with a simple monthly subscription. We take care of your backups, feature upgrades, training & support while you grow your business.
Website : https://www.fitnessforce.com
Vacancy : 3
Salary (Per Year) : 2 - 5 Lakhs
Duties and Responsibility :
- Project Manager to manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Manage Internal teams through coordination and deliverable of projects on time within budget and within the scope.
- Work to oversee all aspects of the projects. One with Project Experience and Experience in strategic planning, risk management, change management, budgeting, and analysis
Planning Project Resource :
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. No excess or shortage of team strengths
- Plan and Implement projects
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members, Create schedule i.e. project scope and project timeline using tools
- Monthly Performance Review for each team under PM
- Track Project Deliverables and project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed Manage Issues and Risk:
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Quality and Satisfaction :
- Establish and maintain relationships with Stakeholders, Clients, Internal team members and third parties/vendors
- Maintain Client CSAT to be above Average Score
- Direct the team, fill the process gaps, knowledge or training gaps
Technical Skills :
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to project management tools, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience handling software /service related projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be flexible to travel to Saudi for Meetings/ Client Visit or any other travel opportunities
- Must have PM experience (PMO) minimum for 2 - 4 years into IT Cloud-Based Software Field.
Reporting and Documentation :
- Report on project progress as well as problems and solutions to stakeholders
- On Time Reporting to Client
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation Manage Budget:
- Monitor the actual spend as compared to the planned budget as per project timelines
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Regular Meet with client to understand their requirement, concern, scope, feedback etc.
- Team Meetings, Stakeholder Meetings or any other meetings to ensure smooth functioning of the overall project
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Walk In Interview Address : Unit 902- A, Sumer Plaza Premises, Marol Maroshi Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059.