Recruitment Head at Fitnessforce Club Management Software
Views:277 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fitnessforce - Business Analyst - Software Development Life Cycle (1-3 yrs)
Fitness Force club management software (Grip technologies)
Business Analyst - Mumbai
FitnessForce is a SAAS based CRM Club Management Software. FitnessForce Club Management Software helps gym owners seek a reliable and effective solution to all their clubs- marketing activities, ranging from the highly crucial and tedious ones to the most infinitesimal ones. Each feature is methodically designed after years of research and is also constantly upgraded by our team of highly qualified professionals. Ideal for Gym Owners, Fitness Centres, Yoga Studios, Martial Art Studios, Dance Studios, Spas & Salons, etc.
To grow your business, you need business tools that help with day to day Administration, Marketing, Customer Service and most importantly Sales. FitnessForce helps you store all customer and business information in one centralized place. So, no more filing cabinets, excel sheets, emails and documents.
The cloud-based system manages everything you need to run a business - sales follow ups, billing, access control, marketing, customer service; all covered. And since it is web-based, you can access all your information from anywhere, anytime. To Get Started, all you need is a Computer with an Internet Connection. As for the software, you don- t have to buy anything; you only pay for the services you use with a simple monthly subscription. We take care of your backups, feature upgrades, training & support while you grow your business.
Vacancy : 3
Salary (Per Year): 2.5 - 5.5 Lakhs
Duties and Responsibility :
Requirement Gathering :
1. Gather and analyse the project requirements based on written and verbal communication with the client
2. Understanding customer's business process management and requirements
3. Writing and presenting the requirements with feasibility analysis
4. Realizing functional and technical feasibility with the help of technical leads
5. Preparing scope of work document, wire frames, and prototypes.
6. Risk analysis in project Client Communication
1. Client meetings for project updates
2. Presenting demo to the client at regular intervals as per project milestone
1. Effectively communicating with internal teams to deliver functional requirements and interface designs.
2. Check regular updates from the team and make sure it is according to scope of work and client expectation.
Qualifications: - Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology, Certified BA
Mandatory Skills : Should have a prior experience as a BA, knowledge of BRD, Testing, Requirement gathering, Training, document creation, Process flows, scrum, SDLC
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Walk In Interview Address :
902A, Sumer Plaza Premises, Opposite Uttam Da Dhaba, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059.