CEO at Firstventure Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Views:452 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Firstventure Corporation - Development Operation Manager - DevOps (2-5 yrs)
POSITION DETAILS - DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS MANAGER
- We are looking for an experienced Development Operations manager (DevOps) to join our growing organization and to help us manage our development team, release updates on time and automate the software development life-cycle. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a curiosity to learn are essential.
- The DevOps Manager responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in any of these, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
DESIGNATION : Development Operations Manager (DevOps)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work directly with the Development team and management to ensure system integrity
- Manage the development, test and beta environments
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 3 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Assist in managing the development team tickets and timelines
Hands-on knowledge of and of the following tools :
- Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.
- AWS services (required)
- Firebase (not required)
- Shell scripting and command line on Windows and/or Linux (basic knowledge required)
- MySQL (basic knowledge required)
- Git and Git branches (basic knowledge required)
- Agile development
The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently is important.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- A Bachelor's Degree is required. Computer Science preferred but not a requirement.
- A Master's Degree is a huge bonus
EXPERIENCE : Minimum 2 years previous experience with development operations, software development or server administration will be required.
OUTSOURCED RESOURCES : This position is for full-time on-payroll only and cannot be outsourced or offered as a part-time role