CEO at Firstventure Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1979 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Firstventure Corporation - Application Support Executive (1-3 yrs)
- We are hiring a Technical Support Executive to join our team.
- Courseplay is more than simply an edtech or e-learning solution for organizations. If you have a small, medium or large company or organization, Courseplay can help you bring down the cost of training and multiply your training capacity with a few clicks of a button. Detailed reports will provide useful insights about your organization. Our easy-to-use interface allows anyone to pickup and run with the platform quickly with minimal documentation. New hires and even potential hires can be trained and pre-trained easily, making the onboarding process smooth and hassle-free.
Please go through our website: http://courseplay.co/
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Technical Support Executive works with other team members within the Technical Support
- Department along with team members in the Software Design and Development,
- Operations and Business Development departments. Technical Support Executive has the following responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities :
- First Line of Support (This is primarily a service desk kind of environment in which tickets are logged through any of the channels like phone, web, email, text etc.): Logging and keeping records of customer queries and feature request
Ticket Creation :
- Customer Excellence Center - quality check of service tickets
- Automate quality checklist for L1, L2 tickets
- Customer support role includes answering technical support tickets via technical support dashboard (Freshdesk)
- Training the clients to understand the platform
- Develops and presents training materials for end users
Content/User Upload :
- Moderate user generated content on our platform
- Upload content for the client users based on prior approval.
Bug Reporting :
- Works as a L2 support to troubleshoot issues and report bugs to the product development team.
- Write high-quality bug reports
- Act as a Second line of Testing.
- Create custom reports based on the clients requirements.
Qualifications : Graduate in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or similar
- Communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Presentation Skills
- Logical thinker
- Eye for detail
- Curiosity to learn
- Time Management Skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
Experience : Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Handling and Application Training
The work environment :
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Small, agile and dynamic team that works fast
- Opportunity to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple roles
- Be rewarded with a very competitive package
- Plenty of opportunities to learn. We have a strong and diverse training program
- We may ask a lot of you, but we promise the effort will be rewarded
Full-time positions at Firstventure Corporation require a commitment to work a minimum of 45 hours each week, Monday to Friday.