Senior HR Executive at Firstcry.com
Views:1975 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Firstcry.com is Asia's largest online shopping portal for kids and baby products with more than 70000 products and over 7 lac happy customers. The company has been growing rapidly since its inception in 2010 from 4 members to more than 850 employees and the trend continues. With the headquarters in Pune, it also has presence in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai & Kolkata. The company is also expanding through the Franchise route, with more than 65 stores opened across various states in India making it the second largest player in offline stores.
Firstcry.com, 2nd floor,
Primrose Mall, Near Balewadi Phata,
- Develop Function templates according to the requirement and exposing the input to any programmer.
- Converting existing js modules into templates.
- Creating Sliders and other libraries.
- Configuring the codes.
- Should be able to modify and rework on other developers code
- Validate the user inputs to check appropriateness and presence of potentially malafide code
- High grasp on Html architectural concepts (YUI, YII, responsive designs )
- Quickly convert a page into application with cross browser compatibility Independently overcome Challenges/Problems.
- High accuracy in syntax of JS/ html and CSS Information
- Strong debugging Skills using firebug or native debuggers of browsers
- Possessing wisdom to select one library/framework over other depending on the application requirement.
- Be capable of creating responsive pages benchmarked to the level of LinkedIn, Quora or twitter [Demonstrable]. Links of previous work desirable Git hub profile
- High familiarity with function signatures in jQuery [Demonstrate].
- Behavioral attributes of the persons ( What behavioral type is best for the role Academic or Sporty, Outspoken or reserve )
- Should love to deal with front end challenges.
- Speak with authority on frontend technologies.
- Audacious learner who is updated with work on bleeding edge.
- Big contributor to JS forums on Stack overflow Innovator
- Engineer / MCA
- Specialization in JS courses will are preferred
- Please let us know about your interest at the earliest. Also, you can refer you friends and colleagues in case you are not available in the job market-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.